Katakana sentence example
- This Unicode text includes both IPA symbols and Japanese katakana.
- Analysis showed that all the required sounds could be conveyed with 47 syllables, and having selected the ideographs that corresponded .to those sounds, they reduced them, first, to forms called hiragana, and, secondly, to still more simplified forms called katakana.
- Make an effort to learn hiragana, katakana and kanji right from day one.
- hiragana characters are positioned before katakana characters at the quaternary level, mimicking JIS sort order.
- Embroidered belts, English to japanese name translations, Full black belt embroidery service including Japanese katakana, kanji and hiragana translations.Advertisement
- katakana characters at the quaternary level, mimicking JIS sort order.
- If you're planning on getting a Japanese tattoo, I would strongly recommend you at least study katakana first.
- If you 're planning on getting a Japanese tattoo, I would strongly recommend you at least study katakana first.
- Katakana is a part of the recipe which makes up kanji and was created by Buddhist monks in the ninth century AD.
- Katakana is a symbolic method for writing things out; this form of writing and tattooing is used to create a sense of urgency and deeper emphasis on the meaning of the original word.Advertisement
- When you decide to get a Japanese symbol tattoo, make absolutely sure you know what your god or goddess, kanji or katakana stand for.
- Kanji characters are used to represent whole concepts, while the katakana and hiragana alphabets are used phonetically to build words.
- When choosing your symbols for a name tattoo, you can choose to translate the name literally using the katakana or hiragana alphabets to create the sounds.