Kashmiri sentence example
- Of all these Kashmiri is the only one which has received any literary cultivation, and of which the number of speakers is known.
- A political solution which satisfies the legitimate aspirations of the Kashmiri people alone can bring to an end the Kashmir conflict.
- (See INDO-ARYAN LANGUAGES and KASHMIRI.) (G.
- The family includes the group of Kafir languages spoken in Kafiristan, Khowar, spoken in the Chitral country, and the group of Shina languages, which includes the Shina of Gilgit, Kohistani, spoken in the Kohistans of the Indus and Swat rivers, and Kashmiri.
- Writing an article or speaking in support of Kashmiri, Tamil or Kurdish self-determination could be construed as inviting support for a proscribed organization.Advertisement