Karyotyping sentence example
- Trisomy 13 is confirmed by examining the infant's chromosomal pattern through karyotyping or another procedure.
- Karyotyping involves the separation and isolation of the chromosomes present in cells taken from an individual.
- Definitive diagnosis is achieved through karyotyping, which involves drawing the baby's blood for a microscopic examination of the chromosomes.
- Chromosome analysis, also called karyotyping, involves staining the chromosomes and examining them under a microscope.
- This is why they are extremely wary of any invasive fetal karyotyping.Advertisement
- Spectral karyotyping (SKY), an advanced method of screening chromosomes for numeric and structural abnormalities, is used to evaluate pediatric tumors.
- Blood tests can check the levels of sex hormones in the baby's blood, and chromosome analysis (called karyotyping) can determine sex.