Karyotype sentence example
- Both amniocentesis and CVS allow the baby's own karyotype to be determined.
- A special type of blood test called a karyotype may be done to analyze the girl's chromosomes if the doctor suspects Turner's syndrome or another genetic disorder.
- Both partners of one couple had an abnormal karyotype.
- An abnormal karyotype was demonstrated in 57% of patients.
- However, the identification of all chromosomal aberrations in a complex karyotype was often not possible from such patterns.Advertisement
- Following the SKY results, the G-banding findings were reevaluated, and the combination of the two techniques resulted in a more accurate karyotype.
- To develop a flow karyotype for the pig based on FACS sorted chromosomes.
- The final result of such testing, with the photographed chromosomes paired and organized by shape and size, is called the individual's karyotype.
- The six tumors that could not be analyzed using the direct method showed a normal karyotype.
- Karyotype: a test that performs a chromosomal analysis from a blood test, used to determine whether the hypotonia is the result of a genetic disorder.Advertisement
- In rare cases infants with hypospadias occurring closer to the body and who also have undescended testicles, a karyotype or genetic screen may be performed to determine gender.