Karloff sentence example
- You can always impress your friends if they never knew that Terry Jean Bollette is now better known as Hulk Hogan or that Boris Karloff was once known only as William Henry Pratt.
- Sandra Knight plays his opposite and Boris Karloff appears as the Baron.
- He did an imitation of horror movie actor Boris Karloff, which was a big hit with the audience.
- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein has been brought to the stage and screen in numerous incarnations, most notably in the 1931 film starring Boris Karloff as the monster.
- The 1931 film classic Frankenstein is always associated with creepy great Boris Karloff.Advertisement
- And yet the title character, Dr. Frankenstein, is played by Colin Clive; Karloff plays Frankenstein's monster.
- The image that people associate with the name "Frankenstein" is the one created by/for Boris Karloff as the monster.
- Karloff went on to reprise his role as the monster (never mind that the movie ends with the monster's death) in Bride of Frankenstein, Son of Frankenstein, and House of Frankenstein, and was the Mummy in The Mummy.
- Boris Karloff is credited in the opening credits as '?', presumably to preserve an air of mystery before hand.