Karin sentence example
- Before he returned, however, Eric had resolved to marry Karin, or Kitty Mansdatter, the daughter of a common soldier, who had been his mistress since 1565.
- When, at the beginning of 1568, Eric recovered his reason, a reconciliation was effected between the king and the duke, on condition that John recognized the legality of his brother's marriage with Karin Mansdatter, and her children as the successors to the throne.
- A month later, on the 4th of July, he was solemnly married to Karin at Stockholm by the primate.
- The next day Karin was crowned queen of Sweden and her infant son Gustavus proclaimed prince-royal.
- After the retaking of Jerusalem and recovery of the Cross from the Persians in the eighteenth year of his reign, Heraclius called a mixed council at Karin (Theodosiopolis) of Greeks and Armenians under Ezr (Esdras), catholicus, at which the preceding council of Dvin was cursed, its reforms repudiated and the confession of Chalcedon adopted.Advertisement
- Despite a nasty cold hindering her performance this week Karin Jaggi (F2) battled hard to take third.
- Overall Karin has found these gerbils to be very nice animals to keep, and beautiful to look at.
- Susanna and Karin are loyal to their Aunt, but secretly yearn for much more from life.
- Purple Zebra Bed in a Bag by Karin Maki: This fun bed set makes it easy to have a complete, finished bed since you get everything you need as a convenient bed in a bag set.
- This bedding set was also designed by Karin Maki and includes a reversible comforter, dust ruffle and three standard shams.Advertisement