Karats sentence example
- The purity of gold is displayed in karats: 10, 12, 18 and 24 karat gold.
- Gold jewelry uses gold of one or the other karats.
- The quality (purity) of gold is measured in karats, which is essentially a percentage in parts per thousand.
- Eighteen karats is 75 percent gold, while 12 karats is about 50 percent pure.
- Endless gold hoop earrings are available in different karats, which represent the amount of other metals present in the gold.Advertisement
- These are known as karats and help determine the value of the earrings.
- Pure gold, for instance, is 24 karats, which means it is made from 24 parts gold.
- Just as in yellow gold, white gold is available in different karats ranging from 10-24.
- You indicate alloys in karats to describe a recipe that blends different metals together.
- Karats measure the proportions of metals in an alloy.Advertisement
- Gold - Gold is found in a variety of karats and colors.
- White gold is available in different grades or karats.
- This includes gold that is available in different colors and karats, gemstone options including synthetic as well as real gemstones and different finishing processes which can mimic the look of aged gold or platinum.
- On April 20, 2005 a black-crocodile Birkin Bag that had been customized with 14 karats of pave diamonds on the clasp went for $64,800 at auction.
- Medium: Available in black or white and sporting a yellow gold case of 18 karats, this Swiss made watch is refined and classy.Advertisement