Karabakh sentence example
- Dividing an army of 6o,ooo men into three corps, he sent one of these into Daghestan, another was to attack Erivan, and with the third he himself laid siege to Shusha in the province of Karabakh.
- Persia formally ceded Georgia and the seven provinces before named, with Karabakh.
- The Ajar, Akhalt-sikh and Meskes or Trialety groups in the west are succeeded farther east by the Somkhet, Murguz, Ganji and Karabakh sections, forming the southern rim of the Kura basin, while parallel with them, but farther south, run the Mokry, Miskhan, Akmangan and Paltapin ranges, marking the northern edge of the Aras drainage area.
- Akmangan, Mokry, Karabakh and Egri-dagh (see below).
- In the dark Petya recognized his own horse, which he called "Karabakh" though it was of Ukranian breed, and went up to it.Advertisement