Kar sentence example
- The same root kar leads through something like kar-kar-ta, glakarta (glazard in Breton), to lacerta and to "lizard."
- - In Greek, hiroXo yia is the defendant's reply (personally, not through a lawyer) to the speech for the prosecution - Kar?
- Trautenau was founded by German colonists invited to settle there by King Otto Kar II.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under K to Kar.
- Skeat takes the ultimate root to be kar, to move, especially in a circular motion, seen in "curve," "circle," &c. The word "worm" is applied to many objects resembling the animals in having a spiral shape or motion, as the spiral thread of a screw, or the spiral pipe through which vapour is passed in distillation.Advertisement
- Kar, played by Sean William Scott, is a tough streetwise character with no responsibilities.
- Kar is an unlikely candidate, a streetwise young man whose only interest is himself.
- Upon graduation, Les started the Kelley Kar Company, along with his younger brother Buster, which included a few used cars for sale and a repair shop.
- For many years, the Kelly Kar Company continued to grow and flourish, as did the demand for its popular Kelley Blue Book.
- ('E7rch,utcov a Kai -y'); (5) On Regimen in Acute Diseases (IIEpi cairns o Ewv); (6) On Airs, Waters, and Places (IIEpi cthpwv, l'6aTwv, Kai rorrwv); (7) On the Articulations (IIEpi etpBpwv); (8) On Fractures (IIEpi by c&v); (9) The Instruments of Reduction (M0xXix6s); (Jo) The Physician's Establishment, or Surgery (Kar' i rpEiov); (II) On Injuries of the Head (IIEpi KE0aXij TpwpaTwv); (12) The Oath ("OpKoi); (13) The Law (Nopos).Advertisement