Kappa sentence example
- His Phi Beta Kappa oration at Harvard College in August 1837, on "The American Scholar," was an eloquent appeal for independence, sincerity, realism, in the intellectual life of America.
- His best known productions are Adams and Liberty, a once popular song written in 1798, The Invention of Letters (1795), and The Ruling Passion, the Harvard Phi Beta Kappa poem of 1797.
- Among his writings are: Railroads, Their Origin and Problems (1878); Three Episodes of Massachusetts History (1892); a biography of his father, Charles Francis Adams (1900); Lee at Appomattox and Other Papers (1902); Theodore Lyman and Robert Charles Winthrop, Jr., Two Memoirs (1906); and Three Phi Beta Kappa Addresses (1907).
- Each antibody molecule has either lambda or kappa light chains, not both.
- It also has antagonistic activity at the kappa opioid receptor.Advertisement
- Students need not be a Phi Theta Kappa member to seek participation.
- W. F. Scott Abstract kappa, and more generally weighted kappa, is a measure of the level of agreement between two raters.
- This is thought to have the downstream effect of activating transcription factors such as nuclear factor kappa B (NFkB ).
- The school supports student government, a Phi Theta Kappa chapter, a pep squad and dance team known as the Storm Chases and multiple other fundraisers, sporting events and more.
- The program works differently than the main Coca Cola program in that students must find the Phi Theta Kappa nominator for their school.Advertisement
- The gold tassel and stole shows I'm a member of Phi Theta Kappa, the international student honor society.
- The gold tassel and stole shows I 'm a member of Phi Theta Kappa, the international student honor society.