Kana sentence example
- Kefr Kenna, now a flourishing Christian village at the foot of the Nazareth hills, south of the Buttauf, is one of the sites identified with Cana of Galilee, and the ruin Kana, on the north side of the same plain, represents the site pointed out to the pilgrims of the 12th and 13th centuries.
- In 745 Thomas of Kana brought a new 1 "In punishment by the cross (was) the suffering of this One; He who is the true Christ, and God alone, and Guide ever pure."
- There was no clear pattern of greater impairment for kanji with right hemisphere lesions and greater impairment for kana with left hemisphere lesions.
- Customer Rating: Review Summary: Great Aid to learning kana Review: There's two principal ways to learn kana.
- The TRS-80 model II had a second character set, Japanese kana.Advertisement