Kan sentence example
- The provincial capital is Nan-ch'ang Fu, on the Kan Kiang, about 35 m.
- The largest river is the Kan Kiang, which rises in the mountains in the south of the province and flows north-east to the Po-yang Lake.
- The collective name for the corps was celeres (" the swift," or possibly from Kan s, "a riding horse"); Livy, however, restricts the term to a special body-guard of ' Romulus.
- Miles Port Sudan Suakin Kan fuda " Suakin .1.‘ MarsaHali
- The four leading Maya signs called kan, muluc, ix, cauac corresponded in their position to the four Aztec signs rabbit, reed, flint, house, but the meanings of the Maya signs are, unlike the Aztec, very obscure.Advertisement
- Kéna, a short, collateral form of Kena'an or Kan`an_ The form Kan`an is favoured by the Egyptian usage.
- KÃ©na, a short, collateral form of Kena'an or Kan`an_ The form Kan`an is favoured by the Egyptian usage.
- Kan - Water is in the Kan gua, in the Earlier Heaven bagua order.
- Another documentation of origami occurred in a series of books written by Kan No Mado.
- The challenge for Kan people is to learn to appreciate the many gifts they have to offer, not just their more sensual side.Advertisement