Kamal sentence example
- The Kamal Maula is an enclosure containing four tombs, the most notable being that of Shaikh Kamal Maulvi (Kamal-ud-din), a follower of the famous 13th-century Mussulman saint Nizam-ud-din Auliya.'
- Kamal and his two brothers, Ahmad and Micah, are involved in a rap group called Stallionaires.
- Kamal was the runner-up on I Love New York.
- Ahmad is the sensitive one and Kamal isn't afraid to say what's on his mind, whether it hurts feelings or not.
- She raised in Italy and Kamal said that was the first thing he thought of.Advertisement
- Ahmad and Kamal were supposed to pick one girl each to win the reality show, but only Ahmad selected a girl.
- He picked Corn Fed (Abbi La Nay Noah) while Kamal picked no one.
- The first reason released was that Kamal didn't really like any of the girls to begin with.
- There is also a rumor that Kamal is gay.
- Another potential reason is that Kamal wants his own show, which is less realistic now since Ahmed and Corn Fed are no longer together.Advertisement
- Charm School 3 with Ricki Lake will feature the ladies who failed to win Bret Michaels' heart in his third go-round looking for love as well as the girls who got dumped by brothers Ahmad Givens and Kamal Givens on Real Chance of Love.
- Real Chance of Love: The series debuted on VH1 on October 20, 2008, and gave ousted I Love New York contestants brothers Ahmad ("Real") and Kamal ("Chance") Givens a second chance at love.
- The horse-breeding, music-loving brothers put 17 women through rigorous physical challenges, and in the end Ahmad selected "Corn Fed" as his true love and Kamal selected no one.
- Ahmad is the "Real" in the title and Kamal is the "Chance".