Kaleidoscopic sentence example
- The door to Ashley's hospital room disappeared in a kaleidoscopic swirl of colors that made her dizzy.
- The kaleidoscopic display of orange, yellow, deep blue and gray was both beautiful and ominous.
- So much, indeed, does the character of the herbage vary from plot to plot that the effect may fairly be described as kaleidoscopic. Repeated analyses have shown how greatly both the botanical constitution and the chemical composition of the mixed herbage vary according to the description of manure applied.
- Summertime was a great time to show off this veritable explosion of peppiness, through a variety of garments that showed off some skin, celebrated the great weather and made some sort of sense in their own kaleidoscopic, chaotic way.
- bedecked with all manner of strange corals and populated by myriad kaleidoscopic fish.Advertisement
- And most of all, the kaleidoscopic, multicultural earth that makes life enchanting and exciting for us all.
- Tea bag folding, sometimes called kaleidoscope folding or miniature kaleidoscopic origami, originated in Europe.
- If so, the Kaleidoscopic Design Coloring Book is for them.