Kal sentence example
- Still more marked was his departure from Plato as regards rhetoric. Plato in the Gorgias, (501 A) had contended that rhetoric is not an art but an empirical practice (rpt/37) KaL Epirecpia); Aristotle in the Gryllus (Fragm.
- It is the largest and most easterly member of a group of islands rising from adjacent coral banks, the others being Abd el Kuri, The Brothers (Semha and Darzi), and Kal Farun.
- Kal Farun is the name of two rocky islets rising nearly 300 ft.
- Kal`ab: i-nau and Rindan are among the more northerly inhabited villages.
- The second, which he terms the kalām argument, holds that an infinite temporal regress is impossible because an actual infinite is impossible.Advertisement
- Such a combination of offices naturally makes us think of the Maccabean priest-kings of the 2nd century B.C. The possibility of doubting this reference is excluded by the words that immediately follow: - cal 7rpovhuv77vars Tb alrip,LCa mirth; 13TL inrip UoWY airoBavEirac iv 7roXE,uoLS 6paroLS Kai aoparocs' Kal iv u 7 tiv g o rat lavtXEUS aid,vcos.
- Kal Penn - Kal Penn, who starred in House M.D., was robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C. in 2010.
- The names in Greek are generally 'Iavvfis Kal 'laµ0piis (= a'1 on a'?') as in the Targ.-Jon.