Kafka sentence example
- The latter, as well as others of the younger school of Czech sculptors, such as Bilek, Kafka and Maiatka, studied under Rodin at Paris.
- I will try to keep this brief You know, Franz Kafka once had a really droll joke about that.
- Kafka's hilarious farces would be packing the West End.
- The effect of these strangely garbed men marching through endless corridors seems very Kafka!
- One of these is a particularly incisive chapter on The Body in Kafka's writing.Advertisement
- Franz Kafka: Illustrated Life is a photographic biography that offers a fresh, intimate portrait in an attractive format.
- Kafka himself attended a literary salon " At the Golden Unicorn ", now No 20.
- It owes a debt to European pre-war surrealism: its literary influences include the work of Franz Kafka.
- The famous author Franz Kafka, from Bohemia, is often credited with the hard hat's creation and implementation in one theory about the invention of the hard hat.
- According to the story, Kafka invented the helmet around 1912 as a way to protect workers in dangerous jobs.Advertisement
- Industrial accidents were common at the time, and Kafka reportedly reduced injuries resulting in death throughout the workforce to 25 per every 1,000 employees.
- Before Kafka's innovation, the story goes, deaths were much higher.
- While many authors have credited Kafka as the true originator of the industrial hard hat, there is still plenty of debate as to whether this innovation can be substantiated.
- What is not up for debate, however, is the fact that well before his writings gained international popularity, Kafka received a gold medal from the American Safety Society due to his help in promoting workplace safety.