Kabobs sentence example
- Try making chicken, steaks, vegetable kabobs, portabella mushroom burgers, or just grilled vegetables to serve as a side with another main dish.
- It's easy for some veggies to slide through the grill cracks and fall into the coals, but you can prevent that from happening by skewering veggie slices and pieces together on kabobs before you place them on the grill.
- When it's time to rotate the vegetable kabobs, just grasp the skewer with tongs and turn it.
- Serve veggie kabobs as they are, or give them a few minutes to cool and then slide the vegetables carefully off the skewers and onto a serving platter.
- This recipe for tuna kabobs serves four.Advertisement
- Fruit and chicken kabobs are delicious on the grill as well.
- Enjoy fresh salads with homemade dressings, chicken, shrimp and lamb kabobs, seafood and spanakopita (a pie filled with spinach and feta cheese), just to name a few.