Juxtaposed sentence example
- The architect juxtaposed modern materials and classic style when renovating the old barn.
- Dreams of happiness were often juxtaposed with dreams of sadness.
- The innocence of childhood - the insatiable love of fantasy and the wonder of life, is similarly juxtaposed with the reality that all too soon the child will grow up and know the truth of life.
- The paper juxtaposed narratives and analytical passages.
- The stomping baseline is nicely juxtaposed with samples from The Blues Brothers film.Advertisement
- Nightmares can be juxtaposed with daydreams.
- Her art portfolio juxtaposed modern art with paintings of a classical style.
- Only once he juxtaposed the two images were we able to appreciate their contrasts.
- The differences in socio-economic level of the city's population are juxtaposed in such a diverse community such as this.
- The deep emotion and simple austerity of Bach's magnificent sung chorales are juxtaposed with the intricacies of his organ preludes.Advertisement
- Her newest musical work contains an upbeat chorus juxtaposed with serious and moving lyrics.
- The two different scenes were chosen and juxtaposed to give a certain perspective of the story.
- Sheila juxtaposed her poetry from eight years ago with her most her recent work to see how her skills had developed.
- The textured fabric lends an air of softness and femininity, juxtaposed with modern shapes and designs that offer the consumer a modern, sophisticated fell.
- From there, move on to the glyph and determine the role "matter" plays when juxtaposed to "spirit" and this will relate the sign's "values".Advertisement
- The film was juxtaposed with turbulent images of the events which shaped their lives during that period.
- Lindsay's interior designer juxtaposed two different paint colors on one wall for an interesting effect.