Jut sentence example
- As you open up the chest, make sure you are keeping your ribs relaxed, you don't want them to jut forward.
- The rocky headlands jut into the sea.
- There are four, colored stalks that jut out from the center of the game board.
- The tiers come down and then jut outward, sometimes swooping slightly upwards at the bottom of each level.
- Why limit the magic to jut one night of the year, though?Advertisement
- Shoulder weakness also causes the shoulder blades to jut backward, called scapular winging.
- Among the home's most singular features are the two cantilevered concrete platforms that jut out from the stone main face of the building.
- Fold back the pieces of the rectangle that jut out over the sides of the triangle.
- The houses are built under some limestone rocks, whose gray crags jut over the tops of the houses.
- It's not jut acute observation, it's an understanding of the feelings under the surface.Advertisement
- Though in one or two places rocky headlands jut into the sea, the coast is in general sandy, low, and much broken by rivers and deep estuaries, dotted with swampy islands, giving it the appearance of a vast delta.
- This candid shot from 1977 captures Bonham in his prime jut three years before his untimely death from asphyxiation following an alcohol binge.
- These needn't be large, they need n't jut out into the room too far.
- The Country India, as thus defined, is the middle of the three irregularly shaped peninsulas which jut out southwards from the mainland of Asia, thus corresponding roughly to the peninsula of Italy in the map of Europe.