Justine sentence example
- Elastica were a pop-punk outfit who rose to fame in the nineties, partly due to lead singer Justine Frischmann's relationship with Blur's Damon Albarn.
- Elastica were born in 1993 when Frischmann brought in guitarist Donna Matthews, Justine Welch on drums, and Annie Holland on bass, who replied to an advert in the press.
- He had married the daughter of a Paris 'working-man, Justine Eleanore Ruffin, by whom he had, before his marriage, two children: (I) Roland Napoleon, born on the 19th of May 1858, who entered the army, was excluded from it in 1886, and then devoted himself to geography and scientific explorations; (2) Jeanne, wife of the marquis de Vence.
- Among his works, all of the type indicated, were Justine (1791), Juliette (1792), Philosophie dans le boudoir (1793) and Les Crimes de l'amour (1800).
- Gyllenhaal is excellent as Justine's angst-ridden younger beau, while Reilly plays her slacker spouse to perfection.Advertisement
- Meanwhile, last week Maria Sharapova sealed her second grand slam win after beating Justine Henin-Hardenne in straight sets at the US Open.
- heroine named Justine who is sent to live in a convent after her parents die.
- have an awesome year y'all, Linz x x x Welfare Officer - Justine Allan Hello all you clever clogs ' .
- Have an awesome year y'all, Linz x x x Welfare Officer - Justine Allan Hello all you clever clogs '.
- Actress Christina Ricci suffered from anorexia during her teen years, as did actress Justine Bateman and former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell.Advertisement
- Jason's older sister, Justine Bateman, is an actress best known for her role on the long-running series Family Ties.
- He co-starred with real-life sister Justine in the TV movie Can You Feel Me Dancing? - playing her onscreen brother.