Justificatory sentence example
- Upon the dissolution of the last of Charles's parliaments the king issued a justificatory declaration.
- justificatory status that the argument might otherwise have had.
- This translation, with the justificatory notes which accompanied it, though not itself a work of critical scholarship, became the starting-point of modern exegetical science.
- in the rationality of the real, and developed a justificatory metaphysic. He laid down the programme which the after history of logic was to carry out.
- 134 seq., and the justificatory excerpts, pp. 539 sqq.Advertisement
- Hegel's treatment of the categories or thought determinations which arise in the development of the immanent dialectic is rich in flashes of insight, but most of them are in the ordinary but to make explicit those justificatory notions which condition the form of our apprehension.
- The sense in which the presupposition of a further reference is to be interpreted and in which justificatory notions for it can be adduced is only determinable in a philosophic system as a whole, where feeling has a place as well as thought, value equally with validity.