Justifications sentence example
- These justifications release those who produce the events from moral responsibility.
- If I have exhausted the justifications I have reached bedrock, and my spade is turned.
- The nuclear-weapon States have found new justifications where none exist for the indefinite retention of their nuclear weapons.
- There are no medical justifications for female circumcision.
- The complexity of modern times coupled with the struggle to stand apart from the crowd has created a slew of new justifications for purposely scarring the body.Advertisement
- One of the most compelling justifications for the shift from bulky clock radios to minuscule high-tech devices centers on the superior technology that's responsible for these drastic changes in size.
- While there are many reasons or justifications that can be used for making decisions, there needs to be a deeper conviction that is not monetarily based.
- A person reading this executive summary can quickly determine whether to read the report, and can get an idea of the appropriate course of action- and the justifications for the recommendations- even without reading the entire report.
- Here in 1550 he published two disputations, the one De lege et evangelio and the other De justifications, which aroused a controversy still unclosed at his death on the 17th of October 1552.
- Coke, who was principal spokesman, managed the case with great want of skill, incessantly allowing the thread of the evidence to escape, and giving the prisoners opportunity to indulge in irrelevant justifications and protestations which were not ineffectual in distracting attention from the real question at issue.Advertisement
- History shows us that these justifications of the events have no common sense and are all contradictory, as in the case of killing a man as the result of recognizing his rights, and the killing of millions in Russia for the humiliation of England.
- But these justifications have a very necessary significance in their own day.