Justifiably sentence example
- Fred answered with a look that said he, too, was justifiably proud to be on the slopes at his age.
- Parents are justifiably concerned that their child be evaluated fairly and appropriately.
- Ace are justifiably proud of this release which brings together 24 of the finest mirror images of the Spector Sound.
- If this be so,it may justifiably be inferred that both normal and abnormal morphological features may be due to the presence of enzymatic substances secreted by the protoplasm that determine the course of development.
- The plot is a refreshing return to classic, dark, comic book tales, justifiably allowing for explosions of the Hulk's anger against similarly gamma-irradiated foes and military machines of all types.Advertisement
- Whatever the reason, a journalist whose story turns out to be inaccurate, unfair or untrue will very justifiably earn public derision.
- Insurance is an industry driven by numbers, and the numbers say that because female drivers file fewer claims than male drivers, car insurance for woman drivers is justifiably less expensive for them.
- He was, justifiably, taken apart by Hugo Young of The Guardian for uttering similar platitudes on Frost.
- He is also responsible for the extensive cycles of mosaic and fresco decoration, from which the church is justifiably famous.
- Dr Bather justifiably anticipates further discoveries, but if, already in Silurian as in modern times, the members of these families had to pass through nauplius and cypris stages to maturity, there is one " enormous gap " between them and the common ancestor of the crustacean class that will not be easily filled.Advertisement