Justiciable sentence example
- Now, by virtue of extra-territorial clauses in the various treaties, all foreigners, subjects of any treaty power, are exempted from the jurisdiction of the Chinese authorities, and made justiciable only before their own officials.
- Why is it that ESC rights are not made justiciable in the constitution?
- A guaranteed charter would become justiciable before the European Court of Justice and would then cease to be a Declaration and become a Constitution.
- All foreigners, of whatever nationality, are justiciable only before their own consular authorities by virtue of the extra-territorial clauses of their treaties with China.
- Civil questions arising from the institution of domestic slavery remained justiciable by the native courts; which in this matter were very carefully supervised by the British administration.Advertisement
- However, if the rights of the Charter are not justiciable, then what are the legal effects of the Charter?