Jury-duty sentence example
- If you think jury duty is so great, why don't you go in my place?
- That would take some research by Fred and his stalwarts, if Dean could figure a way to distance that investigation from Fred's court-dictated jury duty restrictions.
- Fred O'Connor—my stepfather—was called for jury duty.
- When he joined the Deans in the bakery-smelling kitchen, any apparent distress over his pending jury duty had vanished like a last piece of pie, replaced with jokes about grand-fatherhood and changing diapers.
- His jury duty was scheduled for the next day, although he gave no further indication of concern since Martha's bones were occupying his interest.Advertisement
- Fred O'Connorâ€”my stepfatherâ€”was called for jury duty.
- The sheriff's office was located only a few blocks east of Bird Song, behind the County Court House, where Fred O'Connor would report for jury duty the following Tuesday.
- What's it got to do with jury duty?
- Not to mention your campaign manager job and jury duty.
- "You're on jury duty tomorrow," he reminded the old man.Advertisement
- Cynthia and her husband were appreciative of his efforts, which Dean knew came as much from nerves over his pending jury duty as early morning kindness.