Juror sentence example
- You're carrying this juror business too far!
- A voter is qualified on an income from property of £6, or by paying rent to the same amount, or having the qualifications required to serve as a common juror.
- You're skating on thin ice, Mr. Juror.
- The pylagori had a right to propose measures and to take part in the deliberations; they as well as the hieromnemones were required to take the juror's oath; and the acts of the council were inscribed officially as resolutions of the hieromnemones and pylagori conjointly.
- A Dublin tradesman named Field, who had been a juror in a murder trial, was attacked by the same gang and stabbed in many places.Advertisement
- I saw you pick up the old gentlemanâ€” the juror.
- Understandably he told Counsel that he suspected impropriety, and asked that the application to discharge the juror should be made.
- I saw you pick up the old gentleman— the juror.
- She might have been a fellow juror, but Dean sensed that he was watching Jennifer Radisson in his rearview mirror.
- Dean guessed no male juror would even bother listening to the testimony before giving her anything her little heart desired.Advertisement
- Nationalist pledges were exacted, and long service as a grand juror was an almost certain bar to election.