Jura mountains sentence example
- Finally the Eastern branch, known as the Cordillera of Bogota, is composed almost entirely of Cretaceous beds thrown into a series of regular anticlinals and synclinals similar to those of the Jura Mountains.
- There is no continuous band of ancient gneiss, nor indeed of any beds older than the Jurassic. There is very little over-folding or faulting, and the structure is that of the Jura mountains rather than of the Alps.
- French skiing is offered across several mountain ranges including the French Alps and the Jura mountains.
- The company was founded in 1830 by Louis Victor and Pierre-Joseph-Celestin Baume in a small village in Swiss Jura Mountains.
- Under Sandoz's leadership, the company became the Cyma Watch Company and built the famous Cyma factory in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in the Jura Mountains.Advertisement