Junkyard sentence example
- I saw an interesting junkyard from a train a month ago.
- An industrial electromagnet is currently being used at the junkyard.
- For example, in the Junkyard track, if you take a right away from turn three and keep going, you eventually come to a road.
- Yugo: They did have a rear window defroster to keep your hands warm while you pushed it to the junkyard.
- A proper CD and DVD storage unit will also prevent your desk resembling a junkyard.Advertisement
- Landfill, trash collection center or junkyard - This used up energy of vehicles, rotting food and garbage attracts other deadly energies of rodents and insects that carry diseases.
- Repurposing an automobile is better for the environment than having it end up in the junkyard.
- One of the most famous cases of a ghost caught on video was in 2002 when employees at Puckett Auto in Oklahoma City claimed to have captured the incredible image of a ghost in their junkyard on a surveillance camera.