Junior-school sentence example
- There is a separate junior school.
- World Cup football happens every year in the Junior School for boys and girls and we have our own inter-house cross-country Marathon Day.
- headmistress of the infants ' school was archetypically maternal; the headmaster of the junior school was avuncular.
- sport junior School Senior School CRICKET 1st XI Report It has been a busy week for the 1st XI.
- Whilst at junior school he became only the second ever British ventriloquist to have a radio show.Advertisement
- I once suggested to some junior school children that gasoline pumps should show videos of seabirds killed by oil spills as the tank filled.