Junior-high-school sentence example
- With its offbeatcombination of mind-controlled robots and junior high school tragicomedy, AngelicLayer was an instant success on its 2001 Japanese release.
- With the help of the MHSAA, sports in Mississippi should remain positive and beneficial for high school and junior high school students.
- He had been one of my male colleagues in the junior-high-school Herpetology Club; I was the only female member.
- It wasn't just any old dog that Neil Patrick was playing -- it was Dorothy's beloved dog Toto in his brother Brian's junior high school production of The Wizard of Oz.
- Punky was always written as a joyful, positive character, and parents liked the role model she turned out to be for their children.By the fourth season of the show, Punky was attending junior high school.Advertisement
- This is particularly true during junior high school and the early years of high school.
- The fourth stage, Learning Industry or Inferiority (Competence), occurs during school age, up to and possibly including junior high school.
- The Olweus Bullying Prevention Program, developed, refined, and systematically evaluated in Norway in the mid-1980s, is the best-known initiative designed to reduce bullying among elementary, middle, and junior high school children.
- But my clearest memory of wanting to be a writer came when I was in junior high school.
- Depending on the size of the junior high school and the available slots on the team, many of the people trying out may have skills yet still not make the team.Advertisement
- This can turn junior high school cheerleading into a year-round activity.
- The four original members -- Adam, Jesse, Mickey, and Ryan -- actually knew one another while they were attending junior high school at Brentwood School.
- On the other hand, suppose you had a friend who was on your ski racing team when you were in junior high school.