Junior-bridesmaid sentence example
- You can find a junior bridesmaid dress at the same places you find Bridesmaid Dress bridesmaid dresses and formal wear.
- A junior bridesmaid is a member of the wedding party who is younger than the rest of the bridesmaids, but older than the flower girl.
- Generally a junior bridesmaid is an attendant whose age falls between 6 and 12.
- A junior bridesmaid dress is similar to that of the older bridesmaids, but the style is age appropriate.
- Purchase the junior bridesmaid dress at the same time as the bridesmaid dresses so the material comes from the same dye lot.Advertisement
- Opting for a knee or ankle length dress and less formal style ensures the junior bridesmaid can wear the dress for another "dressy" occasion.
- If there is no matching junior bridesmaid dress, choose a different style made in the same colors as the older bridesmaids.
- Shoes - Junior bridesmaid shoes should also be age appropriate.
- Be sure to have them dyed to match the junior bridesmaid dress.
- If the junior bridesmaid is small, you may want to get a smaller bouquet so she's not overwhelmed by the flowers.Advertisement
- Hair accessories - Nothing looks more darling on a junior bridesmaid than a flower in the hair or a decorative barrette or hair band.
- Choose a style and color matching the junior bridesmaid dress.
- Generally you can buy a junior bridesmaid dress at the same place you'd buy a wedding or bridesmaid dress.
- Magic Moments is a seller of special occasion dresses including junior bridesmaid dresses.
- Angel Wears sells formal wear including junior bridesmaid dresses.Advertisement
- A flower girl who is not quite old enough to be considered a junior bridesmaid.
- Children can also join the wedding ceremony as part of the bridal party, serving as the flower girl, ring bearer, junior bridesmaid or ushers.