Junction box sentence example
- The cooker hood normally comes supplied with a good length of flex which can be connected to the junction box above the ceiling.
- These fault timesheet timecard conditions are normally masked with a standard junction box allowing operation with measurement errors.
- It's a good choice if the room you want to light has a limited power supply, because it supports a good number of fixtures and can be powered from a single junction box.
- Hardwiring into the area's junction box is usually the best solution to avoid having a cord run across the ceiling and down the wall to an outlet.
- No need for multiple junction boxes, All your track lighting for the average-sized kitchen can run from one junction box because they are require low voltages.Advertisement
- Know the placement of your junction box before you begin the install.
- While you are doing that, take a quick look to see where your junction box is so you will know how much new wire you need to run to your brand new track lighting.
- Surface mount transformer: A transformer that is housed in a visually appealing enclosure and attached directly over a power junction box in the ceiling or on the wall.
- The track will run over a junction box mounted in the ceiling known as a canopy.
- While some track lighting systems can be plugged into an existing outlet, most will require electrical service from a typical four inch ceiling junction box.Advertisement
- Track lights are pretty easy to install as a replacement for an existing ceiling fixture via the electrical service at the ceiling junction box.
- Open up the junction box on the light fixture and bring the feed line into the box.
- Connect the black wire(s) from the NM cable(s) to the black fixture wire inside the junction box using a wire connector.
- Connect the white wire(s) from the NM cable(s) to the white fixture wire inside the junction box using a wire connector.
- Open up the junction box on the final light and connect the black wire from the feed circuit to the black fixture wire and the black wire from the cable leading to the next fixture.Advertisement
- Reassemble the junction box and install the light into the ceiling as previously instructed.