Jumping-jacks sentence example
- Seated Jumping Jacks involves sitting up tall and placing your feet spread apart on the ground with all your weight.
- Perform lunges, crunches, jumping jacks and more.
- One way to teach this is to have your child do jumping jacks or jump rope while he recites the numbers.
- Questions could be based on historical events, trivia, etc. Instructions could be statements like, "Do five jumping jacks with your eyes crossed" or "Walk around the room like an elephant".
- The 15-second to three-minute aerobic segment can either use aerobic equipment or traditional cardiovascular exercise such as jumping jacks.Advertisement
- Jumping Jacks - Burn another 400 calories an hour doing jumping jacks.