Jump-to-conclusions sentence example
- When you see a "great deal" on a product that comes in several sizes, don't jump to conclusions.
- Don't jump to conclusions.
- Again, some of these symptoms may seem unrelated in the beginning, and it's best not to jump to conclusions about any one of these happening as an isolated incident in the more "minor" categories.
- Anger easily clouds judgment, so do not dwell on a pessimistic outlook, and do not jump to conclusions.
- While it's important to be aware of the signs of miscarriage, it's also important to stay calm and not jump to conclusions.Advertisement
- Just be careful not to jump to conclusions because some people may do these things even though they are telling the truth.
- While you can't necessarily jump to conclusions without solid evidence, watch for the subtle clues that she might be unfaithful.
- Do NOT jump to conclusions about photos, videos, EVP and other "readings."