Julienne sentence example
- Menu S: brochette of scallops & Cornish smoked halibut with julienne of sweet & sour cucumber.
- A julienne disc is a blade that's used for cutting vegetables into matchstick sized pieces.
- The lemon julienne: Put the zest in a small saucepan with a little water and bring to the boil.
- The movement was especially strong in the diocese of Liege, and when Julienne, prioress of Mont-Cornillon near Liege (1222-1258), had a vision in which the need for the establishment of a festival in honour of the Sacrament was revealed to her, the matter was taken up with enthusiasm by the clergy, and in 1246 Robert de Torote, bishop of Liege, instituted such a festival for his diocese.
- Cooked vegetables cut in thin strips or in Julienne style are often used to add color, flavor, and nutritive value to a soup.Advertisement
- Mostaccioli- The "small mustache" shape works well with pasta salads that have longer ingredients like julienne sun dried tomatoes and julienne bell peppers.