Julias sentence example
- Like his father, Antipas had a turn for architecture: he rebuilt and fortified the town of Sepphoris in Galilee; he also fortified Betharamptha in Peraea, and called it Julias after the wife of the emperor.
- He was also a builder of cities, one of which was Caesarea Philippi, and another was Bethsaida, which he called Julias.
- Livias or Julias opposite Jericho) and villages.
- Two actresses portrayed two very different Julias with one man in common.
- Although the Julias aired at different points on As The World Turns, both were involved with Jack Snyder and came between he and fan favorite Carly.Advertisement
- The Carjackers, as their fans were known, loathed both Julias for different reasons.
- The question of who plays Julia on As the World Turns seems simple on the surface, but the two powerhouse actresses to portray these two different Julias left their mark on ATWT, in particular on the relationship of Carly and Jack Snyder.