Julianne sentence example
- Her next role is opposite Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore in the thriller, Next, as well as the upcoming Adam Sandler film, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
- An Ideal Husband (1999) - She was nominated for a Golden Satellite and Chlotrudis Award in this film starring opposite Julianne Moore and Rupert Everett.
- After taking the trophy twice on Dancing with the Stars, Julianne Hough takes another trophy of sorts.
- Julianne is the youngest professional dancer that has ever competed on Dancing with the Stars.
- Julianne's winning streak came to an end when she and partner Adam Corolla were eliminated after the fourth round of competition during season six.Advertisement
- Shortly after Julianne's most recent elimination on Dancing with the Stars, she officially launched her music career via country music label Mercury Nashville, a subsidiary of Universal Music Group.
- Suddenly the 21st century has ballroom dancers like Julianne Hough as household names, and the fans of professional ballroom dance competitions are worldwide.
- While the dancers are not limited to American ballroom dancers, some of the biggest stars come from the U.S., such as brother and sister Derek and Julianne Hough.
- Julianne was Junior Latin American Dance Champion while Derek was a World Youth Latin Champion, and he is also the only dancer to win three Mirror Ball Trophies on the show.
- Whether its having the fashionable Anna Wintour (Vogue) bob and bangs or Julianne Moore's vibrant long layers, the key is how you carry it!Advertisement
- Red hair is striking on fair-skinned individuals, but there is a red that will work for almost everyone . Some celebrities that regularly turn heads with their rich red tresses include Julianne Moore, Reba McIntyre and Amy Adams.
- Frannie and Sabrina were both portrayed by Oscar winner Julianne Moore when they were introduced in the mid-80s.
- Julianne Hough is best known for her stints on Dancing With The Stars, but she is a country singer at heart.
- Born July 20, 1988 in Provo, Utah, Julianne Hough spent her early childhood years in a business Mormon household with three sisters and a brother.
- A Christmas album, called Sounds of the Season: The Julianne Hough Holiday Collection, didn't do very well in terms of sales.Advertisement