Juliana sentence example
- To the great joy of the Dutch people, Queen Wilhelmina, on the 30th of April 1909, gave birth to an heir to the throne, the Princess Juliana (Juliana Louise Emma Maria Wilhelmina).
- In 1840 he obtained a notaryship also, and the same year married Juliana Ercsey, the penniless orphan daughter of an advocate.
- Wykeham meanwhile was acting as keeper of the forests south of Trent and as a trustee for Juliana, countess of Huntingdon.
- [[Szechenyi, Istvan, Count]] (1791-1860), Hungarian statesman, the son of Ferencz Szechenyi and the countess Juliana Festetics, was born at Vienna on the 21st of September 1791.
- The people of Li Ã¨ Ge were infuriated by this, so much so that they entered the convent and compelled Juliana to leave.Advertisement
- Le Doux Swimwear is the creation of mother and daughter team Juliana and Marly Renz.
- Marly resides in Brazil and oversees production of the line, while Juliana lives in the U.S.A. and oversees design and marketing.
- Although considerably busy launching Le Doux, Juliana graciously agreed to talk swimwear and celebrities with us.
- Juliana, thank you for sharing more with us about your exciting new swimwear.
- In 1980, Queen Juliana of Holland granted the company a royal title.Advertisement
- In 1980, Queen Juliana of Holland bestowed a royal title to the company.
- Of Arab, Italian, and other descent, Juliana Paes was born in Rio de Janeiro as the oldest of four children.
- At Juliana Rae, you'll find the Midnight Stroll Silk Robe.