Jugular-vein sentence example
- Allah is closer to a man than the man's jugular vein.
- The surgeon places a cannula / plastic tube into the jugular vein through a small incision in the neck.
- As a venous drainage in three patients a external jugular vein was used and in two facial vein.
- jugular vein.
- Coyotes Tend to go for the throat of sheep and lambs, clamping down on the windpipe or severing the jugular vein.Advertisement
- This is so the team can clearly see the jugular vein and also so the skin can be thoroughly cleaned.
- A common location for a permanent catheter is the external jugular vein in the neck.
- In the V-V ECMO procedure, the surgeon places a plastic tube into the jugular vein through a small incision in the neck.
- Venoarterial (V-A) bypass-The type of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation that provides both heart and lung support, using two tubes (one in the jugular vein and one in the carotid artery).
- Venovenous (V-V) bypass-The type of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation that provides lung support only, using a tube inserted into the jugular vein.Advertisement