Jugglers sentence example
- It inhabits the mountainous regions of India, is readily tamed and is the bear usually exhibited by the Hindu jugglers.
- They are accompanied by clown musicians, freak acrobats, hip-hop dancers, flying jugglers and trapeze artists.
- Special markets are held each Bank Holiday when you might bump into morris dancers, strolling minstrels, jugglers and story tellers.
- On the last day, which should be that terminating with the eve of Friday, or of Monday, the bride is taken in procession to the bridegrooms house, accompanied by her female friends, and a band of musicians, jugglers, wrestlers, &c. As before stated, a boy about to be circumcised joins in such a procession, or, frequently, a succession of such boys.
- Everything from popular singers to sword swallowers, jugglers, conjurers, stand-up comedians and acrobats.Advertisement
- Comedy acts, jugglers, and magicians often appear on lounge stages, and more intricate scheduled shows are performed frequently.
- Almost any sort of entertainer, from jugglers to dancers to singers and more, compete against each other to win the contest and the prize money.
- Jugglers, rope-dancers and farce-players must also be mentioned.
- Like the cobra, also, the haje has its fangs extracted by the jugglers of the country, who afterwards train it to perform various tricks.
- There was enough material there to enable him to prepare several new tricks which he had learned from some of the jugglers in the circus, and he had passed part of the night in getting them ready.Advertisement