Juggler sentence example
- There were places in the king's hall for the judge, the poet, the harper, the various craftsmen, the juggler and the fool.
- At 15, he toured the New England Vaudeville Circuit as a juggler, unicyclist, magician, and comedian.
- Mr Doo Clown & Juggler UK Mr Doo provides Static shows and walkabout performances for all sorts of events.
- Before getting into tattooing, Katzen was a contortionist, fire eater and juggler, performing on the streets of Key West, Florida.
- Of English plays, the interlude called Jack Juggler (between 1547 and 1553) was based on the Amphitruo, and the lost play called the Historie of Error (acted in 1577) was probably based on the Menae-chmi; Nicholas Udall's Ralph Royster Doyster, the first English comedy (acted before 1551, first printed 1566), is founded on the Miles gloriosus; Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors (about 1591) is an adaptation of the Menaechmi; and his Falstaff may be regarded as an idealized reproduction or development of the braggart soldier of Plautus and Terence - a type of character which reappears in other forms not only in English literature (e.g.Advertisement
- Having invented four arguments all immeasurably subtle and profound, the grossness of subsequent philosophers pronounced him to be a mere ingenious juggler, and his arguments to be one and all sophisms. After two thousand years of continual refutation, these sophisms were reinstated, and made the foundation of a mathematical renaissance, by a German professor, who probably never dreamed of any connexion between himself and Zeno.
- Make sure you can still boot Word Juggler and access the versions of these programs that reside on the hard disk before continuing.