Juggler sentence example
- At 15, he toured the New England Vaudeville Circuit as a juggler, unicyclist, magician, and comedian.
- There were places in the king's hall for the judge, the poet, the harper, the various craftsmen, the juggler and the fool.
- Mr Doo Clown & Juggler UK Mr Doo provides Static shows and walkabout performances for all sorts of events.
- Make sure you can still boot Word Juggler and access the versions of these programs that reside on the hard disk before continuing.
- Before getting into tattooing, Katzen was a contortionist, fire eater and juggler, performing on the streets of Key West, Florida.Advertisement
- Having invented four arguments all immeasurably subtle and profound, the grossness of subsequent philosophers pronounced him to be a mere ingenious juggler, and his arguments to be one and all sophisms. After two thousand years of continual refutation, these sophisms were reinstated, and made the foundation of a mathematical renaissance, by a German professor, who probably never dreamed of any connexion between himself and Zeno.