Judicial review sentence example
- Litigation through judicial review is a relatively blunt instrument.
- Any person aggrieved by the SCI may apply to the High Court for a judicial review of the decision to adopt the SCI.
- Hughes) asked an entirely apposite question about judicial review.
- We cannot have pharmacists who act like this. ' ' Top of page DoH hoping for judicial review to settle clothier?
- In November 2001 a judicial review ruled that creating cloned human embryos lay outwith the strict definition of embryos in the Act.Advertisement
- disrepair cases or the most complex judicial review.
- First Judicial Review Attempt " We have lost a battle, but the war against electoral fraud continues " - John Hemming.
- legality of any detention, including judicial review.
- ouster of judicial review can be made.
- pending the outcome of the judicial review Hodge Jones & Allen have decided not to take on any new MMR cases.Advertisement
- We have recently won a landmark Judicial Review challenging the crown prosecution services decision not to prosecute his employers for corporate manslaughter.
- quasi-judicial review may transcend the limits of ordinary judicial review.
- If that fails then the only ultimate recourse would be to Judicial Review in the High Court.
- There is no legal appeal against the decision, although the proceedings may be subject to judicial review.
- At least in this respect, quasi-judicial review may transcend the limits of ordinary judicial review.Advertisement
- However, Unison has dropped plan for a judicial review of the sell-off decision after being advised the action had little chance of success.