Judgment-day sentence example
- seq.) the judgment day of the Messiah (identified with Daniel's "Son of Man") stands in the forefront of the eschatological picture.
- From this central fact of all history, mankind should continue through war and suffering until the divine plan was completed at the judgment day.
- resurrected on Judgment day to answer for the sins of his life.
- In Second Chance a man is resurrected on Judgment Day to answer for the sins of his life.
- His appearance and mannerisms were perfect for a role Finn was casting, and Furlong was soon playing a young John Connor in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.Advertisement
- For example, the Arnold Schwarzenegger T-800 figure comes with the shotgun from Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- Even some Christian groups believe that December 21, 2012 will be the Judgment Day mentioned in the Bible.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day was released in the summer of 1991 and stared Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, and Edward Furlong.