Judgement sentence example
- "Ah, he has passed judgment... passed judgement!" said the old man in a low voice and, as it seemed to Prince Andrew, with some embarrassment, but then he suddenly jumped up and cried: "Be off, be off!
- It was believed that he was the founder of Calcutta or Kolkata, but in 2003 the Kolkata High Court in a landmark Judgement based upon the findings of an high level Expert Committee dismissed Charnock's name as the founder of the City and City's birthday on 24th of august 1690.
- Certain body types and shapes may not be suitable for all piercings, so your piercer's judgement on placement will be invaluable.
- The debt is then valid, having become a legal judgement as the result of the lawsuit.
- In many cases, a couple conceives as a result of luck rather than judgement, which proves that rigorous timing and monitoring is not always necessary.Advertisement
- If there is a close relative who dislikes the fiancé, invite the person to the party as a way to extend an olive branch on the condition that she comes without judgement.
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day - Released in 1991, T2, as it is known among fans, was another smash success for James Cameron and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- When specially designed cards are attached to a cord connected to a controller and then placed on the game board, the character shown on the card could be read by the "Eye of Judgement" camera which displayed on screen.
- It's important to take a look at the place yourself in order to make a judgement about whether you trust the shop.A good piercing shop will have a clean, sterile look to it.
- One of the most unique games I was able to play around with was "The Eye of Judgement" which is being designed for the Sony PlayStation 3.Advertisement
- This video may provide proof of their existence, but it's too unfocused to make an accurate judgement simply by watching it.
- The famous erotic manual Kama Sutra also thoroughly covers all forms of sexual congress between heterosexuals and homosexuals with no judgement involved.
- The final judgement was made and the lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice, which means it cannot be retried.
- Warren Winiarski's 1973 Stag's Leap Wine Cellars S.L.V. shocked the French taking a first in the Paris Judgement for reds.
- As with all blind dates or Internet dates, be cautious, use sound judgement, and ensure that expectations are clearly laid out.Advertisement