Jubilant sentence example
- The boy was jubilant to be with a dad he loved and away from an overly strict mom.
- Papa Quinn, Howie and my wife and I were exhausted but jubilant.
- The flight crews returned jubilant that their missions had been successful.
- Worship in meetings flows freely, and praise tends to be rather jubilant!
- However there are also contemplative and joyful movements and a jubilant finale.Advertisement
- Yet this isn't making many Labor voters feel jubilant.
- But Mrs Trudi White, a Hockerton Housing Project resident, said the mood at the development was now jubilant.
- Perhaps had we known what the future held we should not have been so jubilant.
- The announcement cleaved the audience in two, Alun's supporters quietly jubilant, Rhodri's deeply resentful.
- If I'm sounding jubilant about this little victory it is not because I personally have anything against Uri Geller.Advertisement
- Streets remained bereft of the jubilant crowds thronging Serbia.
- Disappointing to watch from the sidelines but nonetheless proud to be part of the squad and of course very jubilant to see them win.
- Out in the fresh air once more, Ewan and Kai rejoined a jubilant Leon and a rather po-faced wizard.
- He spent a happy summer mainly at Gohlis, near Leipzig, his jubilant mood being reflected in the Ode an die Freude; and in September of the same year he followed his new friend Korner to Dresden.
- The store's unusual comforters are a jubilant celebration of hodgepodge colors, artfully arranged to create a look worthy of any tropical environment.Advertisement