Jubal sentence example
- Jubal Anderson Early >>
- He has three sons Jabal, Jubal, and Tubal, the last-named qualified by the addition of Cain (= "smith" 1).
- Jabal institutes the life of nomadic shepherds, Jubal is the inventor of music, Tubal-Cain the first smith.
- Jabal and Jubal may be forms of a root used in Hebrew and Phoenician for ram and ram's horn (i.e.
- Although several times threatened by the South, Washington was never really in danger except in July 1864 when General Jubal A.Advertisement
- In 1884 his Rose of Sharon was given with very great success at the Norwich Festival; in 1885 he was appointed conductor of Novello's oratorio concerts; The Story of Sayid came out at the Leeds Festival of 1886; and in 1888 he succeeded Macfarren as principal of the Royal Academy of Music. The Dream of Jubal was produced at Liverpool in 1889, and in London very soon afterwards.