J.p. sentence example
- The magnifying power of the eye-piece is that of a single lens of focus = Jp.
- The victorious Ardashir then took possession of the palace of Ctesiphon and assumed the title King of the kings of the Iranians (/3cunXia fS cWLX&JP Aprav~s).
- A purge followed, and in 1579 every JP was required to swear fidelity to the established religion.
- The new sleek ready-to-fly 3 channel electric glider from JP features a brilliant glide angle, precise handling and gorgeous looks.
- The family honor JP realty for quot it's a. Pepsi fox movie the end of inaccessible to perpetrators.Advertisement
- Recall that the children in the JP and Big Books classrooms were largely non-English speaking.
- However, at the end of third year (7½ years), JP children were 9 months ahead of norms in reading comprehension.
- The family honor jp realty for quot it 's a. Pepsi fox movie the end of inaccessible to perpetrators.
- Ice PR Ltd and the Funky Bunker Studios are the summation of a life hooked on music for JP.
- Jenni Pulos (JP): My sister's good friend John Shepherd gave me a speaking role in a Billy Graham film.Advertisement
- The company head office is located in Lewisville, TX and is a subsidary of JP Morgan Chase.
- Washington Mutual Mortgage is now owned by JP Morgan Chase.
- The bank merged with JP Morgan Chase & Co. in 2004, and it now carries on business operations as Chase.
- Another finance giant, JP Morgan, had held a majority stake in the company since 1997.
- The first successful Tod's item turned out to be the JP Tod's driving shoes that featured 133 pebbles along the soles.Advertisement
- If P, P be consecutive positions of the same point, and the corresponding angle of rotation, then ultimately PP is at right angles to JP and equal to JP. ~O.