Joyously sentence example
- My mind opened naturally and joyously to a conception of antiquity.
- Molly won and joyously shouted as she touched wood!
- Cracking Up bursts with joyously melodic verve, while Blue Bottle takes a turn through spare acoustic blues melancholia to artfully naÃ¯ve effect.
- I should ride more joyously on the young camel than on the richly caparisoned steed.
- I - Io); and the apparition to the ten joyously believing apostles (19-23) and then to the sadly doubting Thomas (24-29) together correspond to Luke xxiv.Advertisement
- She knows with unerring instinct what is right, and does it joyously.
- It was quite early, the sun had not been up very long; the birds were just beginning to sing joyously.
- Jenny Stevens and Chad Lewis joyously announce their engagement.
- Randy Byrne was joyously married with mother Cynthia in proud attendance, attired in her Radisson original dress.
- His life was a poet's life from first to last - free, unworldly, unhurried, unconventional, unselfish, and was contentedly and joyously lived.Advertisement
- At the same moment Natasha, without drawing breath, screamed joyously, ecstatically, and so piercingly that it set everyone's ear tingling.
- Karataev paused, smiling joyously as he gazed into the fire, and he drew the logs together.
- He and Pierre were borne along lightly and joyously, nearer and nearer to their goal.
- Anna Pavlovna's presentiment was justified, and all that morning a joyously festive mood reigned in the city.
- At death it is released from its bonds, as from long slavery, and joyously soars aloft.Advertisement