Jowls sentence example
- Oh, do they have chitterlings and hog jowls there?
- The smug diplomats and editors and the clergy, with their hanging jowls and rotund bellies.
- A good shot is nearly always a good man, and conversely the bad guys usually cannot shoot for sour owl jowls.
- Use a highlighter to de-emphasize jowls (the lines from the edge of the nose to the corner of the mouth).
- Many Americans make a point of eating black-eyed peas, cabbage, and hog jowls or ham on New Year's Day for luck because all of these foods are symbols of prosperity.Advertisement