Jowl sentence example
- Karay was a shaggy old dog with a hanging jowl, famous for having tackled a big wolf unaided.
- They are shorter in the heads and legs, and fuller at the jowl, thicker and more compact in the body.
- The head is long, light in the jowl, and wide between the eyes, with long thin ears inclined slightly forward and fringed with long fine hair.
- The head and legs are very short, and the body short, thick and wide; the jowl is heavy, the ears pricked, and the thin skin laden with long silky, wavy, but not curly, hair, whilst the tail is very fine.
- It has a moderately short head with heavy jowl, a deep, compact carcase, and wide, low and well-developed hind-quarters, with heavy hams. The skin carries an abundance of fine hair.Advertisement
- cheek by jowl with a line new electric station.
- Minimalism and white space is set against deep red and black drapery; venerable beams are cheek by jowl with steel and glass.
- flaccid muscles; the jowl sagged.
- Below, was the heavy jowl of the sensualist curving in a broad crease over his cravat.
- Cheek By Jowl presents Shakespeare 's tale of stolen sons, a banished son-in-law, a daughter on the run and a wicked stepmother.Advertisement
- jowl in the inner city, tho sometimes there is a single deprived cultural group.
- Cheek By Jowl presents Shakespeare's tale of stolen sons, a banished son-in-law, a daughter on the run and a wicked stepmother.